Diet plays an important role in keeping the skin and hair healthy. For long and shiny hair, it’s important to keep your scalp healthy, but its also critical to pay attention to your diet. Eat foods which strengthen the hair follicles, iron rich foods to boost red blood cells, and proteins to promote hair growth and healthy hair.
- Eggs- Contains full of protein and essential nutrients that contribute to hair growth.
- Salmon- Fish can be good sources of omega-3s as well as vitamin D, which can boost hair health.
- Spinach and Other Dark Leafy Greens- Contains Iron which provides essential mineral for your hair cells.
- Peanuts and Peanut Butter- It contains variety of nutrients that may promote hair growth. Nuts are very rich in selenium, a mineral that may help boost hair growth.
- Berries- contains vitamin C, vitamin E, is an antioxidant that helps combat stress and also protects areas of the skin, like the scalp.