Tips For eye Brows
1. Make tiny hair like marks with your brow pencil When filling in brows, for a more realistic look.
2. Before applying powder or pencil Use a primer on your eyebrows. It will make the product stay on longer period.
3. Use mascara to groom your eye brows and keep them in place.
4. When plucking your eyebrows, be sure to pluck in the direction of the hair. Otherwise.
5. When penciling in your eye brows, extend the tail end so it’s higher or at the same level as where the brow begins.Never lower, which brings down features.
6. Use a brow powder, For a bold nighttime look that’s a shade darker than you typically wear.
7. Thin brows make you look older.
8. The highest point of the eye brow should be about two-thirds of the way out, not in the middle of the brow.
9. Make sure your eye brows start at the bridge of nose.
10. If you have a long face, go for a straight, flat eye brow shape.
11. If you have a round face, aim for a more defined eye brow arch to make your face appear more oval.
12. If you have a square-shaped face, go for a thick eye brow.
13. No need to make your eyebrows match your hair colour. Sometimes it’s more flattering to go lighter or darker than your hair colour.
14. Eyebrows will ever make them identical.
15. Brush the eyebrows upward with a clear mascara,If they are out of control, and then trim them ever so slightly.