Health Benefits of Sugarcane Juice
sugarcane juice is undoubtedly one of the best ways to quench your thirst and to beat the summer heat. It contains sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron. Its juice contains 30 grams of natural sugar along with 250 calories. It’s rich in iron, magnesium, calcium and other electrolytes so it’s great for dehydration.
Surprising Health Benefits of Sugarcane Juice
- Improves Bowel Movement: sugarcane juice exhibits laxative properties, thus helps in improving bowel movement and relieving constipation.
- Full of Nutrients: The minerals in sugarcane juice include calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium plays a vital part in strengthening human bones. Thus, lowering the risk of osteoporosis, drinking a glass of sugarcane juice daily can keep your bones stronger as you age.
- Skin Care: Sugarcane Juice will keep the skin hydrated, prevents ageing, reduces blemishes and fights acne.
- Enhances liver function: Sugarcane Juice treats liver-related ailments such as jaundice and helps in maintaining electrolyte balance in the body.
- Gives an Instant Boost of Energy: It’s rich in antioxidants so it helps fights infections and boost the immunity. It makes you feel refreshed, charged and energetic.
- Good for treating diabetes: Sugarcane Juice prevents sudden rise in blood glucose levels in diabetic patients.
- Cavities & Bad Breath: Sugarcane Juice helps to build up the teeth enamel, thereby keeping tooth decay at bay.
- Reduces weight: Sugarcane juice can also reduce unhealthy cholesterol levels.Improves Digestion: It balances the pH levels in the stomach which keeps the system on track by reducing stomach infections.