- I’m just average woman with average concerns.
- I don’t believe in proving a point to anybody. Nobody is that important.
- You give to the world your greatest gift when you’re being yourself.
- I believe that as an actress all my fears and phobias exist till I sign on the dotted line for a film.
- life will take its toll on all of us. We get injured, we get old. It’s really sad to try to run away from these harsh realities of life. Looks are not everything. I am not going to look beautiful all the time.
- I always knew I would be successful. So there was no element of surprise.
- I know for a fact that if there’s a role which I am suited for, I’ll be signed on. I’ll never go begging.
- “I only entered Miss India after pressure from friends and because I thought it would be a laugh”.
- Comedy is difficult for an actor. But I think I have a good sense of humor and manage to make people laugh and make them happy.
- People know me more because of my eyes. So, I decided to donate my eyes. It’s not that just for doing something, I donated my eyes. I found that useful so I did it.
- I like to do social service from my heart. Whatever is possible I do, but I don’t speak of that. But I would like to give more time to it in the near future.”
- “I am not comfortable about kissing or nudity. I am clear about what I want. I’ll work only with good directors who’ll offer me two-dimensional roles. The director and the role are most important.”
Aishwarya rai quotes as bollywood actress.
Aishwarya rai says “I’m making no effort to work in Hollywood”
Aishwarya rai in an interview quoted “I don’t know why there’s so much noise about a kiss or a passionate scene that I have done. The script demanded it! “
Aishwarya rai said in an interview that “knows for a fact that if there’s a role which I am suited for, I’ll be signed on. I’ll never go begging